The Gryphon I linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications. The Gryphon GD4100 readers’ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0m/3.9ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users.
A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes. All of these features combined with low-resolution decoding for labels as small as 3 mils, establishes the Gryphon I GD4100 readers as high-performance products and powerful data capture solutions.
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0cm/23.6in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback
- Supports GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
- Checkpoint Systems EAS compatible model
- USB Certified Kits Available
- Drop Resistance to 1.8m/5.9ft