1500H series handheld scanner, with antimicrobial treatment and disinfectant-friendly housing, delivers high work efficiency while fighting bacteria. The decode rate of linear imager option is up to 200 times per second and can read high density 1D barcodes at 3 mil resolution. The lightweight and ergonomic design of the 1500H series handheld scanner allows the user to render thousands of repetitive scans without fatigue. Even in dim lighting, the large LED light and adjustable buzzer confirms when a scan has been captured successfully to avoid duplicate scanning. The 1500H series handheld scanner comes with an adjustable stand for three different uses: mounted on the wall, placed on a desk, or in a fixed position for hands-free scanning. Using ScanMaster software, users can easily edit data, configure symbology, and select a relevant interface. Offering snappy reading performance, the 1500H series is ideal for patient admittance identification, drug identification, and medical billing.
- In-built Microban® protection to minimize presence of microbes
- Disinfectant-friendly white housing to withstand repeated cleaning with alcohol
- Up to 200 scans/second and 200 decodes/second for fast, accurate workflow
- Optional Bluetooth® connectivity enables 90-meter wireless communication
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for repetitive use
- Supports multiple languages and symbologies for worldwide applications
- Free Windows®-based ScanMaster software