The 4800i Industrial 2D Area Imager, powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0, decodes faster, farther, and future-proofs your investment. This means employees spend less time trying to capture data, and more time creating a productive and cost effective work environment. Whether the requirement is reading conventional linear barcodes or 2D matrix symbologies, the 4800i can capture them all today. If the application requires signature capture, OCR, or digital photography, the 4800i can do it. The advanced imaging optics software in the 4800i quickly and easily determines the image content and transfers it to the host system. The 4800i can be used in a wide range of applications from circuit board manufacture to package delivery tracking. In addition, barcodes, images, and signature capture can provide positive proof of delivery.
- Adaptus Editing Software – Eases the transition to full 2D matrix data acquisition transfer without expensive host software modifications
- Aggressive, omni-directional point-and-shoot reading of linear, PDF, and full 2D matrix symbols
- Offers ease-of-use and greater throughput
- Powered by Adaptus imaging technology – Delivers extraordinary reading performance to enable ease-of-use and reader versatility
- Rugged Packaging – Impact absorbent, shock resistant housing withstands fifty 6.5ft (2m) drops, and is sealed to resist dust, water, and contaminants from entering the unit